COVID-19 UPDATE & ANNOUCEMENT
We are concerned about your health & safety
We are open & here to help!
At Bates Collision Centers, we are closely monitoring the latest developments regarding COVID-19 outbreak and following recommendations from the CDC & local public health officials as we modify our business practices to include the necessary safety precautions.
The health and safety of our customers, staff, vendors and community members are of utmost importance to us as we remain committed to providing the same level of outstanding service since 1990.
We all play a vital role against this virus.
Additionally, here are a few of the steps that we are implementing:
- Our team members will warmly greet you from a distance without a handshake, allowing for adequate space (3-6 feet) during in-person interactions.
- We have increased cleaning and disinfecting in our centers.
- We are offering free pick up and delivery to customers that do not want to be out.
- You can help by removing all of your personal items from your vehicles at drop-off.
- Customer vehicles are disinfected before & after all repairs are completed.
- Our team members are dedicated to hand washing between personal interactions and as many times as possible throughout the day. We encourage our customers to join us with frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizers.
- We will email all of your paperwork if you prefer.
- We are asking team members to stay home if they or someone in their household is ill.
- We are providing our team with information on steps they can take to prevent the spread of illness and how to recognize COVID-19 symptoms.
- Temporary restrictions on business-related travel and monitoring of the personal travel plans for our team members.
- If you become sick, we’ll see you soon; please stay home and seek advice from your health care provider.
Bates Collision Centers offers free photo estimates – simply click this link to get started. Just another way we are keeping our customers & staff safe.
Please keep in mind that any estimate (photo or in-person) is subject to change due to any additional damage found once your vehicle is fully disassembled & all damage is visible. We will always keep you informed of any changes related to your vehicle’s repair.
As always, thank you for being a loyal customer. We will continue to closely monitor the situation, stay focused on keeping our team members and communities healthy, and proving you the service you need.