The health and safety of our customers, staff, vendors, and community members are of utmost importance to us as we remain committed to providing the same level of outstanding service since 1990.
Here the steps that we are implementing for safety:
- Our team members will warmly greet you from a distance without a handshake, allowing for the 6′ distance during in-person interactions.
- We have increased cleaning and disinfecting in our centers.
- We are offering free pick- up and delivery to customers that do not want to be out.
- You can help by removing all of your personal items from your vehicles at drop-off.
- Customer vehicles are disinfected before & after all repairs are completed.
- Our team members are dedicated to hand washing between personal interactions and as many times as possible throughout the day. We encourage our customers to join us with frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizers.
- We will email all of your paperwork if you prefer.
- We are asking team members to stay home if they or someone in their household is ill.
- We are providing our team with information on steps they can take to prevent the spread of illness and how to recognize COVID-19 symptoms.
- Temporary restrictions on business-related travel and monitoring of the personal travel plans for our team members.
- If you become sick, we’ll see you soon; please stay home and seek advice from your health care provider.
Bates Collision Centers offers free photo estimates – simply click the link to get started. Just another way of keeping our customers & staff safe.
As always, thank you for being a loyal customer.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation, stay focused on keeping our team members
and communities healthy, and providing you with the service you need.