Texas Dept of Insurance Course # 102788
A 2-Hour Continuing Education Class
The purpose of this course is to provide insurance professionals with a thorough understanding of how personal and business auto policies, and their related forms and endorsements, provide rental reimbursement coverage to policyholders after an insured motor vehicle sustains a physical damage loss.
- Disclose statistics about auto losses and consumer beliefs
- Explain how the unendorsed auto policy provides coverage for rental reimbursement
- Explore the consequences of not having rental reimbursement coverage at the time of a loss
- Help producers use rental reimbursement endorsements to build customer satisfaction
- Learn pertinent statistics
- Review policy language provisions
- Review endorsement language and provisions
- Understand client challenges
- Learn how to explain and offer Rental Reimbursement Coverage
Where: North Channel – Bates Collision Centers
When: Weds. 11/10/21
Instructor: Mike Fatter w/Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Lunch (provided on site) & Registration at 11:30am, class begins at 11:45am & concludes at 1:45pm.
Receive 2 credit hours.